BEST RATES IN TOWN!
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE UP TO $20!
» Book Online and SAVE $5 per person ages 3+
» Book 7 Days in Advance and SAVE an additional $5 online
» Don’t forget our great $45 Child Rate is for ages 3-17 (not just up to 12 years like our competition)
Gray Whale Watching out of Langley, WA
March 4 – April 30, 2017
Come aboard the classic 100′ M/V Mystic Sea for our guaranteed whale watch out of Langley, WA, and enjoy the spectacular views in the Saratoga Passage and the inner waterways of Whidbey and Camano Islands, as well as the area surrounding Hat Island.
Features of our whale watch cruises:
- 100 ft Safe, Coast Guard Certified Vessel
- 97% Gray Whale Sighting Success Rate in 2016!
- Departs Langley, WA – A quaint waterfront town
- Gray Whales March 4 to April 30, 2017
- A maximum of 60 passengers for whale watch cruises
- Marine mammal education focus and onboard naturalist
- Excellent inside and outside viewing, with heated cabins
- Hot coffee, tea, snacks, & sodas for $1.00
- Eco-friendly vessel
- Personalized, fun and friendly service!
- Operates in the calm, protected waters of Saratoga Passage, Anacortes, & the San Juan Islands
2017 Gray Whale Watching Rates
|March 4 – April 30
|Students (College or Tech School, 18+)||$49|
|Children (ages 3-17)||$45|
|Toddlers (2 & under)||$29|
* Group rate discount for 10 or more paying customers $45 per person (No other discounts apply. Phone reservations required with Groups of 10 or more.
* Military — $10.00 off (Adults/Seniors only) *OR* AAA — $5.00 off (ages 3+)
* Don’t forget, our great Child Rate is for ages 3-17 (not just up to 12 yrs like our competition)
* All fares are subject to 8.7% sales tax & $3.00 per person port & recreation fee
Check-in and Boarding
* Check in and boarding at the Port of South Whidbey: 228 Wharf St. Langley, WA, 98260
* Check in Time: 10-10:30am • Departs: 11:00am • Returns: 2:00pm
* Check in between 10 and 10:30am at the red ticket booth under the name of the person that made the reservation. Present your reservation confirmation paper. Groupons must have Groupon voucher; you must have it ready to present on mobile app or have it ready to present as paper print out.
* Snacks Available: coffee, tea, hot cocoa, soda, chips, candy bars, & bottled water available for purchase at $1.00 each.
* Service pets are welcome on-board with registration or certification forms. Please let us know in advance if you are bringing a service animal on board, as we need to contact all passengers who will be on board that day. Persons with severe animal allergies may request to reschedule if a service animal will be on board the day of their scheduled trip.
We strive to accommodate all passengers to the best of our abilities! Please let us know if you need assistant boarding with a walker. Trips from Langley are not wheelchair accessible.
* The following items are NOT permitted on board: Alcohol, Ice Chests, & Strollers.
* Much like an aircraft, our space is limited. Personal items should fit beneath or on your seat.
2017 Spring Schedule
* MARCH WHALE WATCH CRUISES: Friday, Saturday and Sundays: 11:00am departure, 2:00pm return. (Days may be added)
* APRIL WHALE WATCH CRUISES: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Mondays: 11:00am departure, 2:00pm return. Plus, 3pm departure, 5:30pm return on Saturdays & Sundays.
Or call 1-800-308-9387 /1-360-588-8000
SAFE stands for Safe, Affordable, Fun, & Educational Whale Watching
Our Pacific Whale Watch Association sighting network hotline and our knowledgeable captains and crew, enable us to guarantee whale sightings.
Go with the best, go with a SAFE member!
Guaranteed Whale Sightings – How does this work?
If you don’t see Resident or Transient Orcas, Humpback, Minke, or Gray Whales, your next whale watch with us is free. (This guarantee does not apply to private or group charters.) No cash refund.
Individual Whale Watch Cancellation Policy
Reservations are made with a credit card hold, coupon code or by booking online. Without one of these you do not have a reservation.
Mystic Sea Charters does not cancel due to rain. We reserve the right to cancel due to hazardous weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
No booking cancellations and no rescheduling within 48 hours of cruise date. A reservation date change prior to 48 hours is a $10.00 fee per person. The online booking cancellation fee for a refund is $25.00 prior to 48 hours. No refunds within 48 hours.
Group Whale Watch Cancellation Policy:
Groups of 10 or more that receive our special rate on a whale watch cruise, have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel within 7 days, the trip is 100% non-refundable. You must pay the flat rate on everyone in your party to get the group rate. Your card will be charged 7 days prior to your trip date.
- Discover * VISA * MasterCard * American Express
- Gift certificates are available year round
Please call for reservations as departure times and availability times may change. Walk-ons are welcome but only as space is available. Mystic Sea Charters is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.