Mystic Sea Charters specializes in private charters and tour groups. Our staff will work with you to the last detail to make your day special and worry free. We do private charters for:
- Dinner Cruises
- Luncheon Cruises
- Senior Center Groups
- Family Reunions
- Memorial Services
- Crab Feeds
- Corporate Events
- Transportation on the water
- A cruise of your creation!
All private charters include coffee, tea, and flower arrangements. We offer a list of preferred caterers and hotels upon request. Choose your event, your destination and come aboard the classic 100ft. Mystic Sea for a cruise you’ll cherish for a lifetime!
2017 Private Charter Rates
Monday through Sunday, 6 am – 5 pm
4 hour minimum
Monday through Sunday, 6 pm – midnight
2 hour minimum
*Booking Information on Private Charters*
Please allow a 5 hour minimum for a Whale Watch Cruise
Maximum Passenger limit = 60 people
$1000 deposit plus 8.5% sales tax and 10% gratuity applies to all rates except for non-profit organizations.
Memorial Services are $700 per Hour with a 2 hour Minimum, Evening Only Cruise.
Deadhead Fee – $500 per Hour
A Deadhead is a pick-up at another location other than the present homeport
Homeports of the Mystic Sea are:
Anacortes: May 2 – February 28
Langley: March 4 – April 30
Deadhead Fee Examples for other port pick-ups :
- Friday Harbor: 3 hours roundtrip $1,500.00
- Semiahmoo: 5 hours roundtrip $2,500.00
- Rosario: 3 hours roundtrip $1,500.00
- La Conner: 2 hours roundtrip $1,000.00
- Whidbey Island: Price on request
- Seattle: Price on request
- Ports other than above will be priced on request
- Moorage and port fees may also apply
Please go to Group Packages to get some ideas on luncheon and dinner cruise package options.