Gray Whale Rates & Schedule
Gray Whale Watching out of Langley, WA:
March 7 - May 10, 2015
Come aboard the classic 100' M/V Mystic Sea for our guaranteed whale watch out of Langley, WA, and enjoy the spectacular views in the Saratoga Passage and the inner waterways of Whidbey and Camano Islands, as well as the area surrounding Hat Island.
Features of our whale watch cruises:
- 100% Gray Whale Sighting Success Rate!
- A maximum of 60 passengers for whale watch cruises
- Marine mammal education focus and onboard naturalist
- Excellent inside and outside viewing, heated cabins
- Hot coffee and tea
- Eco-friendly vessel
- Personalized, fun and friendly service!
2015 Gray Whale Watching Rates
|March 7 - May 10||Rate||11:00 am departures|
||$69 + tax
|Seniors (age 65+)
||$59 + tax
|Students (age 18+)
||$49 + tax
|Children (ages 3-17)
||$45 + tax
|Toddlers (2 & under)||$29 + tax|
* Group rate discount for 10 or more paying customers $45 per person (taxes and port fees apply)
* Military — $10.00 off, *OR* AAA — $5.00 off (discounts applied to Adult and Senior rates only)
» and don't forget, our great Child Rate is for ages 3-17 (not just up to 12 yrs like our competition)
* All fares are subject to 8.7% sales tax & $2.00 per person port fee
Check-in and Boarding
* Check in and boarding at the dock: 228 Wharf St. Langley, WA, 98260
* Check in Time: 10-10:30am • Departs: 11:00am • Returns: 2:00pm
2015 Spring Schedule
* MARCH: WHALE WATCH CRUISES: Friday, Saturday and Sundays (days may be added) 11:00am departures
* APRIL & MAY: WHALE WATCH CRUISES: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Mondays: 11:00am departures, plus 3pm departures on Saturdays & Sundays
Or call 1.800.308.9387 / 1.360.588.8000
SAFE stands for Safe, Affordable, Fun, & Educational Whale Watching
Only SAFE members have the exclusive use of a float plane and whale spotter pilot. The plane flies over the San Juans in the AM if needed and calls directly to the M/V Mystic Sea and other SAFE member boats to report the latest Orca Whale updates. This, in addition to our Pacific Whale Watch Association sighting network hotline and our knowledgeable captains and crew, enables us to guarantee whale sightings.
Go with the best, go with a SAFE member!
Guaranteed Whale Sightings - How does this work?
If you don't see Resident or Transient Orcas, Humpback, Minke, or Grey Whales, your next whale watch with us is free. (This guarantee does not apply to private or group charters). No cash refund.
Individual Whale Watch Cancellation Policy
Reservations are made with a credit card hold, coupon code or by booking online. Without one of these you do not have a reservation.
Mystic Sea Charters does not cancel due to rain. We reserve the right to cancel due to hazardous weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
No booking cancellations and no rescheduling within 72 hours of cruise date. A reservation date change prior to 72 hours is a $10.00 fee per person. The online booking cancellation fee for a refund is $25.00 prior to 72 hours. No refunds within 72 hours.
Group Whale Watch Cancellation Policy:
Groups of 10 or more that receive our special rate on a whale watch cruise, have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel within 7 days, the trip is non-refundable. You must pay the flat rate on everyone in your party to get the group rate. If you arrive with less people than your reservation was made for you will be charged the full amount on your reservation.
- Discover * VISA * MasterCard * American Express
- Gift certificates are available year round
Please call for reservations as departure times and availability times may change. Walk-ons are welcome but only as space is available.
Mystic Sea Charters is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.